We can help you with your documents in Poland!
Assistance with insurance policy
Change of laws into Polish
Assistance with vehicle registration
Other legal services
Translation of documents
- We specialize in translation and interpretation.
- We provide translations from Polish into Ukrainian and Russian and from Ukrainian or Russian into Polish.
- Sworn translations from Ukrainian and Russian.
- We also provide special translations.
Obtaining a permit to purchase real estate in Poland
- We choose the best way to obtain a permit to purchase real estate.
- A permit for a foreigner to purchase real estate in Poland is issued by the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration, unless the Minister of National Defence or the Minister of Agriculture objects.
- The permit is valid for two years
We can help you obtain your license:
We will help you obtain a license:
- For UBER/BOLT
- For passenger transport
- Transport license up to 3.5 tonnes
- Transport license for transport over 3.5 tonnes
- Licenses for international transport
- Other licenses
Powers of attorney
- For a car
- To obtain permission for your child to travel abroad
- For the issue of a child's visa and passport
- For the purchase of real estate and registration
- For the acquisition of real estate and registration, for the opening or sale of a business and for other reasons
- If you have been refused a residence permit, we will help you to appeal the decision.
- To do this, we carry out an appeal process for which the party has 14 days
- If you find yourself in this situation, we recommend contacting our lawyers for legal advice
- If you do not receive a decision within 1 month of your application or within 1 month of your appeal, we will help you to apply for an expedited case or a reminder
- Remember that in the appeal procedure the foreigner's stay in Poland is legal, and the basis for your stay is the lodged appeal
Possibilities of obtaining Polish citizenship:
Recognition by a Province Governor
- Has been residing permanently on the territory of the Republic of Poland for at least 3 years on the basis of a permanent residence permit, a residence permit for a long-term EU resident or a permanent residence permit and has a stable and regular source of income in the Republic of Poland as well as the legal title to occupy residential premises
- Has been permanently residing in the Republic of Poland for at least 2 years (on the basis of a permanent residence permit, a long-term resident's permit) and has been married to a Polish citizen for at least 3 years or is a stateless person
- Has a refugee status and has continuously resided on the territory of the Republic of Poland for at least 2 years
- In the case of minors, if one of their parents is a Polish citizen or has been restored Polish citizenship (the consent of the other parent is required)
- Has been permanently and legally residing in the Republic of Poland for at least 10 years, holds a permanent residence permit / long-term resident's EU residence permit / permanent residence permit and has a stable and regular source of income and the right to occupy a dwelling
Citizenship grant by the President of the Republic of Poland
- If you do not wish to wait for the provincial governor to fulfill the statutory conditions for recognition as a citizen, you may submit an application for Polish citizenship to the President of the Republic of Poland. This process requires particular care in submitting documents and having a valid residence card.
How to get assistance?
Simply contact us on+48 735 460 057
We will take over your business
We will analyze your situation and suggest the best solution to open your business or other problem in the shortest possible time. We will pick up your packet of documents, complete all the paperwork and file it for you!
You will receive your document
We do all the work and notify you when everything is ready!
Advantages of our company
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCE
We have been on the market for more than 2 years, and we employ people with degrees from Polish universities who know all the intricacies of working with documents and offices
SPEED AND RISK MINIMISATION
Our highly qualified lawyers handle the most complex cases quickly and efficiently. There are no hopeless situations for us in Poland
INDIVIDUAL AND PROFESSIONAL APPROACH
We will help you with any legal issue and you will not have to worry about your documents
How can a foreigner without the Pole’s Card set up a one-person business in Poland?
Poland is an attractive country for foreigners, mainly Ukrainians and Belarusians, who want to...
How to buy property in Poland for a foreigner?
To begin with, let's find out why everyone wants to buy a property in Poland. And there are...
5 difficulties you may encounter while applying for a residence card in Poland
Poland is one of the most attractive countries to move to and obtain a residence card in Europe....
General power of attorney in Poland. How and where to do it?
Everyone has their own plans for life abroad. There are those who want to stay permanently, so...
How can a refugee from Ukraine obtain refugee status in Poland in 2023? Key information and principles
It is the second year of the war in Ukraine and the second year that refugees are in limbo under...
Business card: everything about the most important
If you are interested in this article, it means that you are about to live, study or work in...